RYA PPRApril 9, 2021
ICC Sail Preparation & AssessmentApril 12, 2021
RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship theory course
is a fully online course supported by Yachtmaster instructors.
- This course is an introduction to basic Navigation and Seamanship and equips everyone who wants to go afloat with the basic required knowledge.
- It is also the stepping stone to the RYA Day Skipper theory where the subjects are taught and covered in depth.
The course is delivered online so you can learn at your own pace from the comfort of your place, at the end there is no exam so you will be under no pressure to demonstrate your knowledge. You will receive a pack with all the necessary equipment & publications necessary for the completion of the course posted by us and you will be supported by one of our Yachtmaster instructors throughout the course.
|No experience Required
|Student Instructor Ratio
A dedicated Yachtmaster Instructor is supporting the course
|Approx. 8hrs -10hrs study time / no exams at the end
|• Charts, publications & terms
• Electronic Navigation
• Rules of the road
• Weather Forecasts
• Passage planning
|Ability after the course
|• Introduction to basic navigation & seamanship
• Stepping stone to the RYA Day Skipper Theory
- Access to the RYA interactive website
- Support by RYA Yachtmaster Instructor
- RYA training charts & almanac
- Plotter & Dividers
- Charts, publications and equipment will be posted by ionianMode