Sailing in Tidal Waters From: €900,00
Tidal practice and mile building.
About the Sailing in Tidal Waters Trip in the Solent
Sailing in Tidal Waters trip organized by our Training Centre. We organize sailing trips around the Solent every year at the beginning and the end of the season. We aim to allow tidal practice as well as mile-building to those who want to build up confidence and gain experience sailing in tidal waters. The informal training weeks we organize in the Solent are ideal for those who want to prepare themselves for assessments like Yachtmaster. During the week, we transfer the theory into practice, and we experience passages in tidal waters.
- Start from: Hamble River
- Destinations: Cowes, Portsmouth, Lymington, Yarmouth, Beaulieu River, Chichester, Bembridge
- Dates: 03-10 November 2024
|No experience required.
|No prior knowledge required.
|Minimum Recommended Age
|Students – Instructor Ratio
|After the Course Experience
(upon successful completion)
|Including flights from/to Athens, transfer from/to London.
|Accommodation may be shared and sallon berths may be used.
Training by certified & experienced RYA instructors
Informal training from RYA/MCA YM instructor
Provisions for all meals on board
Fuel, gas, and water
All mooring fees
Bed linen & towels
What’s not included
Cost of drinks & meals ashore
- Cost of transfer from/to base (U.K. residents)
- Ideal for those who want to gain tidal experience
- Discover sailing in tidal waters
- Ideal for assessment preparation
- Ideal for recreational sailors who want to improve their skippering skills
- Improve skills, gain experience, expand knowledge
- Visit the most famous ports of the Solent